Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 02 - When you became a ONE OK ROCK fan


It's been around 4 months ago, October 26th 2011.

Yes, it's not a long time I became a fan. You can say that I'm a newbie. However, it's not a problem for me because I really love them through their creativity. Actually, I can't like something easily, especially music. But when I know ONE OK ROCK by their music, I just said "wow, this band is awesome", then I become their fan. 

I hope my support will not end, like I love the legend of J-rock band, Laruku, it's been almost 10 years. So, I also hope ONE OK ROCK will be a legend and we can enjoy their music forever!! Hahaha! (I remember ONE OK ROCK was placed with X-Japan and L'Arc~en~Ciel in Best Rockband category for JPopAsia Music Awards).

No comments:

Post a Comment